Did you know that while you may have an ‘eye’ for style, principles and elements determine the outcome of suitable clothing, colours and styles?
Brand your reputation as an expert in personal style through The Style File’s proven methods and sought after system. The Skill of Personal Style will teach you exclusive concepts to become proficient in art of individual style. A thorough understanding of the various facets, principles and elements of style will give you the tools to analyze each client’s unique shape and silhouette without embarrassing measurements or weight requirements. Discover how to create your place of business, the steps to skincare and makeup, the language of colour and much more when you register for The Skill of Personal Style.
You will learn:
- Motivations of Personal Style
- The Image Consultant's Image
- Wardrobes that Work
- The Dynamics of Proportion
- Colour Talk
- The Etiquette of Professionalism
- Image vs. Style
- Non-verbal Communication
- Line, Balance and Visual Stability
- The Simplicity of Silhouettes
- Psychological Barriers to Style
- The Flair of Fashion Elements
- Assess the personal and societal impact of image, style and first impressions.
- Demonstrate the properties of non-verbal communication with respect to clients, colleagues, the student and the success of a business.
- Discover the Clothing Lifestyle system’s ability to identify a client’s current wardrobe needs.
- Evaluate the key principles of personal style.
- Define the seven elements of personal style augmenting the personal style principles.
- Explain the significance of proportion to determine a client’s best styles.
- Familiarize the participant with colour terminology and discusses the influence of colour and the internal factors as to how people choose their colours.
- Requirements for the consultant’s place of business.
- Outline ethics and etiquette pertaining to the industry.