Did you know that while you may have an ‘eye’ for style, principles and elements determine the outcome of suitable clothing, colours, and styles?
Brand your reputation as an expert in personal style through The Style File’s proven methods and sought-after system. The Skill of Personal Style will teach you exclusive concepts to become proficient in art of individual style. A thorough understanding of the various facets, principles, and elements of style will give you the tools to analyze each client’s unique shape and silhouette without embarrassing measurements or weight requirements. Discover how to create your place of business, the steps to skincare and makeup, the language of colour, and much more when you register for The Skill of Personal Style.
You will learn:
- Factual Principles and Elements of Personal Style
- Detailed Concepts replacing outdated generalizations
- The Dynamics of Proportion
- Line, Balance, and Visual Stability
- The Simplicity of Silhouettes
- The Flair of Fashion Elements
- Image vs Style
- Psychological Barriers to Style
- The Image Consultant's Image
- Wardrobes that Work
- Non-verbal Communication
- Colour Talk
- The Etiquette of Professionalism
- Assess the personal and societal impact of image, style, and first impressions.
- Evaluate and implement the key principles of personal style.
- Define the seven elements of personal style augmenting personal style principles.
- Explain the significance of proportion to determine a client's best styles.
- Discover the Clothing Lifestyle system’s ability to identify a client’s current wardrobe needs.
- Demonstrate the properties of non-verbal communication with respect to clients, colleagues, the student, and the success of a business.
- Outline ethics and etiquette pertaining to the industry.
- Familiarize the participant with colour terminology, the influence of colour, and the internal factors relating to how people choose their colours.
- Requirements for the consultant’s place of business.